1. I was a competitive dancer growing up. Tap is my favorite style.
2. I am a Florida girl but I moved to Georgia to attend UGA!
3. My husband Spencer and I met on the dance floor in Athens.
4. I have to start each day with a cup of coffee and scrambled eggs.
5. Speaking of food, I'm obsessed with pasta. It was the first thing I learned how to cook.
I was born and raised in South Florida and lived about 20 minutes from the beach. I love to hear the ocean waves roll in and out. It brings me so much peace.
I never knew I was a dog person until my husband convinced me to get our first pup in 2013! We have two dogs, Toby and Bailey. Toby is a miniature schnauzer and Bailey is a lab/pitbull mix. I can't imagine not having these sweet babies in my life... plus, they make the best office assistants!
Photo by Ashah Photography
My favorite place in the world, besides the beach, is my college town of Athens, Georgia. This was my first "home" in Georgia and I find a peace every time I visit. I absolutely loved every moment of being a student at the University of Georgia!